This is a digital download for the Triangle Tassel Scarf crochet pattern, NOT a finished product.
The knitbrooks triangle tassel scarf is a beautiful, airy accessory, perfect for your transitional wardrobe. This beginner-friendly pattern creates the versatile piece, which can be worn as both a scarf and shawl. Tassels not your thing? Add some fashionable fringe, or nothing at all for a more simplistic look.
- Approximately 220 yards of super bulky (6 weight) yarn
- 10.00mm crochet hook
- Scissors, darning needle, piece of cardboard
- Basic crocheting knowledge
- Foundation chain, triple crochet
- Some photos are included for several of the steps (including how to make a tassel), perfect for anyone who is a visual learner.
Sharing your DIY experience on social media? Don't forget to tag #knitbrooksDIY so I can see your beautiful work, or email your photos to email@example.com!