We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Apple Pay, and Paypal.
- We ship worldwide! Want to make sure your country is accepting packages from Canada? You can view the status of Canada Post delivery to international destinations here (click "view details" under International Suspensions).
- Shipping costs are calculated at checkout based off weight and location. Turnaround and processing time depends on whether you purchased through a ready-to-ship update or preorder, but you will always receive a shipping notification when your order is ready.
- All items are shipped from Nova Scotia, Canada through Canada Post, and will be delivered by your country's postal service to the address you provide during checkout. Make sure your address details are correct and up to date, as we cannot be responsible for incorrect information.
- Once a package has been shipped, it is in the hands of the post office and cannot be rerouted. The only way to follow the progress of your package, is if you purchase a method that comes with a tracking number. All shipping within Canada comes with tracking. For shipping in the United States, Tracked Packet USA, Expedited Parcel and Xpresspost USA come with tracking. Shipping internationally, International Parcel and Tracked Packet International come with tracking.
- Depending on where you are located, deliveries may be subject to additional customs and delivery fees. These fees are out of our control, and are the responsibility of the customer.
- Once a package has left our hands, we have no control over how postal services handle or deliver an order. We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages, and in these cases the customer should open an investigation with their postal authority.
- Please note that only packages with tracking are eligible for a refund / insurance coverage. If your package isn't tracked, there is no way for your postal service to find it. Not all shipping methods come with tracking, so make sure you're selecting the method you need. You can find more information on our available shipping methods here.
- We want everyone to love their new fibre tools, and are happy to answer any questions or concerns (just shoot Kelly an email at email@example.com).
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return your tool for a full refund within 30 days of your purchase date so long as it is returned in new condition.
- All return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer, and you will only be refunded for the cost of the returned item.
- We are not responsible for returned items that are lost or damaged in transit.
- While we try our best to ensure each hook is top quality, they are handmade and imperfections & mistakes can happen on our end. If your hook arrives damaged or broken, or your tool breaks due to no fault of your own, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get things worked out. There isn't much we can do if your hook suffers a casualty at the hands of your dog or toddler, or if it breaks being dropped, stepped/sat on, or used for extremely tight stitches against our recommendations (eg. amigurumi). However, we are here for support and advice if you'd like to try and mend the damage yourself.
- All discounted items, custom orders, digital patterns, and gift card sales are final.
- Crochet hooks purchased before the summer of 2020 were treated with a natural mineral/tung oil mixture. If your hook starts to look dull and lifeless, it just needs a little mineral oil bath to be good as new. Any mineral oil suitable for maintaining wood cutting boards does the trick!
- Crochet hooks purchased in and after fall of 2020 are treated with a polyurethane wood sealant unless otherwise requested by the customer. These hooks do not need any additional care as the treatment should last the lifetime of the hook.