Knit Pattern: Estuary Slouch
This is a digital download for the Estuary Slouch knitting pattern, NOT a finished product.
The knitbrooks Estuary Slouch is a double brimmed hat with loads of texture in both the brim and the slouch! An estuary is a partially enclosed coastal body of water with a river or stream flowing into it, and has a free flowing connection to the ocean.
This is a great pattern for a beginner looking for something a little more challenging than a simple slouchy hat, but not too complicated. Made in a super bulky yarn, this hat works up quickly for a beautiful autumn and winter accessory (with or without a pom).
- Approximately 85 yards of super bulky (6 weight) yarn
- 9.00mm (and optional 10.00mm) circular knitting needles
- Measuring tape, scissors, darning needle
- Basic knitting knowledge required: knitting in the round, knitting two/three together, yarn overs
- Some basic tutorial photos are included
Sharing your DIY experience on social media? Don't forget to tag #knitbrooksDIY and #EstuarySlouch so I can see your beautiful work, or email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org!