Knit Pattern: Forever October Slouch
The knitbrooks Forever October Slouch is basically a squishy snugglefest for your cute lil head. This simple double brimmed hat celebrates what a lot of us yarn lovers feel is the most wonderful time of the year. I mean, wouldn’t it be amazing if every month was October?
This is a great pattern for a beginner knitter, or someone looking for an instant gratification project. Made in a super bulky yarn, this hat works up quickly for a beautiful autumn and winter accessory (with or without a pom).
- Approximately 110 - 130 yards of super bulky (6 weight) yarn
- 9.00mm 16" circular knitting needles, 10.00mm 16" circular knitting needles (optional)
- Measuring tape, darning needle, scissors
- Basic knitting knowledge required: Knitting in the round, knitting stitches together
- Some basic tutorial photos are included
Sharing your DIY experience on social media? Don't forget to tag #knitbrooksDIY and #ForeverOctoberSlouch so I can see your beautiful work, or email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org!