Knit Pattern: Trestle Trail Slouch
The knitbrooks Trestle Trail Slouch is super squishy double brimmed hat FULL of texture. This project might look a little complicated, but really…it isn’t!
This is a great pattern for a beginner knitter looking to have fun with basic stitches, or someone looking for an instant gratification project. Made in a super bulky yarn, this hat works up in a couple of hours for an extra cozy autumn and winter accessory (with or without a pom). Available in adult S, M and L.
The Trestle Trail is a walking trail on the South Shore of Nova Scotia Canada that leads through a wooded area to the ocean, where an old trestle bridge crosses the water - a perfect spot to throw on a cozy hat while exploring the woods or walking along the ocean shore.
- Approximately 95 - 120 yards of super bulky (6 weight) yarn
- 9.00mm & 12.00mm circular knitting needles
- Measuring tape, scissors, darning needle
- Basic knitting knowledge required: Knitting, knitting stitches together
- Some basic tutorial photos are included
Sharing your DIY experience on social media? Don't forget to tag #knitbrooksDIY and #TrestleTrailSlouch so I can see your beautiful work, or email your photos to email@example.com!